This product brings together different elements of lifeguard training, allowing trainees to seamlessly practice different techniques without needing to switch between equipment or live volunteers. This lifeguard training manikin is the ideal tool for all leisure centres, swimming pools and clubs.
30 Kg. (65 lbs) x 1.66 m tall (65")
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Carefully designed and tested to create realistic buoyancy - it will sink, yet is buoyant enough to float when being towed. It will feel like an ‘unconscious’ person in the water.
• A more realistic challenge compared to using live volunteers who may try to subconsciously ‘assist’ the trainee.
• The use of a manikin can reduce the need to use volunteers in training scenarios, thereby avoiding potential injury and any embarrassment caused by close personal contact.
• Flexible arms, reinforced with strong webbing allow the arms to be raised aloft, letting lifeguards practice hauling the ‘victim’ from the water using correct lifting techniques.
• Constructed using a reinforced Nylon mesh which allows water ingress, meaning the manikin will sink when placed in water.
• Detailed care instructions will be provided with the manikin.